FREE US SHIPPING ON ORDERS $35+ ❤ USE CODE ONESIESALE FOR 20% OFF ONESIES!
January 04, 2021
Alright...we've put 2020 in the books are (optimistically) looking forward returning to normal some time in 2021! And one of the best parts of "normal" is socializing with our friends and throwing parties.
We can all use some ideas to simplify entertaining. I’ll be sharing some of my favorite ideas over the next few weeks. This post is dedicated to Party Hacks for easy food. Enjoy!
1. Serve mini donuts in cupcake wrappers. HWTM
2. No budget for a fancy cake? Use gum on a simple frosted cake to write out the message. This is a super easy hack for a candy party! SpearmintKitchen
3. Use a lemon for guests to dispose of used toothpicks. RealSimple
4. Get the messy work done ahead of time! Scoop ice cream into cupcake liners and put back in the freezer. Just pull out when the cake is served. This is fast, and much less expensive than buying individually packaged ice cream containers. RealSimple
5. I’m always a fan of having a healthy food option at a party, but it’s tricky to know how to serve fruit. Use waffle cones as serving containers for a pretty presentation and a tasty cup! FunCheapOrFree
6. Freeze ice cream in a tray, and then use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes to match the party theme. Decorada
October 15, 2020
October 12, 2020
October 01, 2020