❤ COUPON CODE "TEACH20" FOR 20% OF TEACHER TOTE BAGS THIS WEEK ❤
October 04, 2013
While Halloween tends to be a time for children to dress up and trick-or-treat, there’s no reason why adults can’t have a little fun during the season too. Which is why Swanky Press has rounded up all the best ideas for an adult Halloween party or as we like to call it: a Boos and Brews Party!
Find all of these great decor items, party supplies, and DIY craft tutorials around the web here.
1) Jack-o-lantern stickers for martini shakers from Etsy. Adorn your classes with these easy to peel off and stick on stickers!
2) A full tutorial on how to create this fabulous bunting and Cake idea can be found here!
3) Start the party off right with this Boos and Brews invitation from Swanky Press.
4) Cupcake toppers , an inexpensive and easy way to add flair to plain cupcakes!
5) Fondant cake or cookie toppers from Etsy will make your cookie or cake look extra festive!
6) Halloween chalkboard wall art will greet your guests warmly for the season.
7) Chevron Halloween treat bags will ensure your guests go home with a treat in style!
8) Halloween wreath will set the tone of this stylish party from the main entrance. And it can be used all Fall!
9) We can’t get enough of these trick-or-treat painted pumpkins. Full tutorial here!
December 29, 2021
November 01, 2021
October 01, 2021