❤ COUPON CODE "TEACH20" FOR 20% OF TEACHER TOTE BAGS THIS WEEK ❤
June 21, 2015
One of my favorite party themes for summer is a Popsicle Party. You can throw it at home, in the neighborhood park, or at a pool. It’s simple, inexpensive, and with a bit of inspiration (below!) can really be a pulled-together event your little girl will always remember. You can follow my popsicle party board on Pinterest – I’ll be adding new pins as I get ideas.
1. Popsicle Birthday Invitation: I designed this invitation in one of my favorite summer color schemes. The invitation will make the girls smile, but is still sophisticated enough to please mom. The 2 sided print adds a pop of color – and we can add your daughter’s photo to the back for a personal touch. (Fun! – we just added a DIY version of this invitation to our etsy shop)
2. Popsicle Piñata: Oh Happy Day has an AMAZING tutorial for a giant popsicle piñata. While your learning how to make this, be sure to check out their party shop. They’ve got great party supplies in just about every color… (and I’m drooling over their 3-tier wooden cake stand, too!).
3. Embroidered Birthday T-shirt: SweetPeaStitches on etsy makes an adorable birthday popsicle t-shirt. The birthday girl will be sure to wear this long after the party has ended – it will be a cute top all summer long!
4. Popsicle Cake Pops: Ella at OneCakeADay.com made this wonderful DIY tutorial for popsicle cake pops for us. She makes it look so easy!
5. Yum Popsicle Sticks: These adorable “yum” popsicle sticks are from Sucre Shop on etsy.
6. Popsicle Favor Boxes: Claudine Hellmuth came up with a wonderful idea for popsicle favor boxes – and even put together a video so you can see exactly how to make them. Thanks, Claudine! Please check out her etsy shop, too. I think I’m going to be getting some other favor box themes from her!
7. Sidewalk Chalk ‘Popsicles’: The brilliant folks over at Hello, Wonderful came up with this tutorial for sidewalk chalk popsicles. These will be so fun to use at the party, plus will make great decorations!
8. Popsicle Tote Bags: The Creature Comforts Blog gives a great tutorial on making popsicle tote bags!
9. Popsicle Garland: Another brilliant idea by OhHappyDay.com – using foam pool noodles to make giant popsicle garland! This is perfect for the dessert table backdrop.
December 29, 2021
November 01, 2021
October 01, 2021