FREE US SHIPPING ON ORDERS $35+ ❤ USE CODE ONESIESALE FOR 20% OFF ONESIES!
October 29, 2013
Little girls are so sweet, aren’t they? We are just loving this “Sweet Roses” themed birthday party trend. Soft and delicate, this sweet party theme is perfect for a first birthday, a girlie-girl toddler, or even an older little girl! From the invitation to the dessert buffet, go all out with this “Sweet Roses” birthday party theme for a girl. Check out all of our ideas for throwing this party that everyone will remember.
1. These pistachio dusted cupcakes adorned with baby pink sugar roses look too good to eat! Serve on a beautiful white platter or on a cupcake tier. This fabulous idea was found here.
2. Sweet Roses 1st birthday party invitation by Swanky Press. Could this be any sweeter? We are partial to the printed back and the fonts. With any Swanky Press invitation, you can customize the design, font, and more at no additional charge. Make it yours!
3. We love the icing on this beautiful ombre cake! Those roses are just stunning.
4. Personalized t-shirt by Swanky Press. We love that it comes in a girlie fit or lettuce edged for a fun touch! It adds another layer of personalization to your party.
5. Decorate the chairs (or just the birthday girl’s chair!) with this sweet rose chair decoration.
6. Is a party without paper lanterns or pom-poms really a party? We think not! Find these ones here!
7. Serve appetizers, hors d’oeuvres or snacks on these pretty doilies that coordinate with the theme. Add a little shabby chic touch here!
8. Make pretty mocktails for kids and cocktails for the adults with this pink drink. It will look great in the photos and guest will enjoy this yummy and refreshing libation!
If you’ve had a sweet roses birthday party, we’d love to see your photos! Or share this idea with someone you know who is planning a party for their little girl. We hope you’ve found some party inspiration!
January 04, 2021
October 15, 2020
October 12, 2020